The process of crypto marketing helps bring the buyers and sellers to a single platform for conducting sales, purchases, and trading of various kinds of digital assets in the crypto market. The success of any kind of market largely depends on liquidity. A liquid token will get enough buyers and can also be sold easily, without making a significant change in price. Thus, liquidity plays a crucial role in cryptocurrency market making.
Market-making strategies are often used to provide liquidity to digital assets that attract buyers and sellers to the crypto trading platforms or exchanges. The process starts with submitting both, the highest bid and lowest ask for a digital asset in a crypto market. The difference between the highest bid and the lowest ask (the lowest price agreed by the seller) is termed a ‘spread’. Liquid markets are characterized by big spreads. If there are no market makers, the markets will become less active. They actively place orders for earning profits, reducing the spread, and maintaining liquidity.
What’s the role of a crypto market maker?
Traditionally market makers are hired by exchanges and they quote bid-ask asset prices throughout the day for maintaining the spreads below a maximum limit and minimum depth along with maintaining orders for a minimum time. In a nutshell, market makers make sure that the exchange maintains its competitiveness and is able to attract traders.
Though the role of the Crypto Market Maker is to provide liquidity to the market, it’s a tough job as the crypto market is highly volatile and it isn’t easy to maintain liquidity.
Develop your own Crypto Market Maker software
Who can be the Crypto Market Maker?
- An individual or organization that buys and sells through a crypto exchange to provide liquidity and depth while earning profits through the difference in the bid-ask spread can be a successful crypto market maker.
- It’s risky for market makers to hold their digital assets as the security value may decrease drastically between the purchase and sale.
- The market makers in crypto trading require to have deep experience in making investments, technical expertise, and a large financial backing.
- They can be institutional traders, a bank, trading firm, broker, brokerage house, or even individuals.
- Some crypto trading platforms also use market-making bots.
There are multiple traders who operate across global stock and currency through Market Maker Crypto exchange. One of the advantages of crypto trading is lesser operational charges where the liquidity taker pays a certain percentage of the trading fee only.
Crypto market making bots- Market Making Services
Market making services helps to provide liquidity by submitting both bid and ask limit orders. The service provider would quote for buy and sell prices of a crypto asset at the same time, as it helps to bridge the gap of prices and ensure liquidity.
An ideal Crypto Market Making Software – Key features
- Automation: The crypto market making bot should be automated to run on decentralized or centralized exchanges.
- Consistent Spread A Consistent spread can be optimized to maintain an efficient market. The bot having a consistent spread ensures more profit margins for market makers.
- Maintaining liquidity- An efficient bot should have the potential of maintaining liquidity. It can be managed either through hotlink to major exchanges such as Binance, Bitfinex, or others through configurable API endpoints.
- Adaptive- It should be able to configure new trading strategies through modular and customizable algorithms and scrip
An ideal crypto market making software trading controls performance through online analytics and monitoring tools
If crypto market maker acts as the backbone of crypto trading then Crypto Market Making Software is the lifeblood for infusing liquidity with speed, accuracy, and security. Market making software helps in creating and developing markets for crypto trading while exploring new dimensions of innovation.
If you are planning to create crypto market making software, Antier can help. We build marketing making software customized to your business needs.
Connect with our subject matter experts to share your requirements.