NFT Development for Games
Antier’s exclusive NFT gaming development services provide exclusive gameplay with rare digital assets like characters, tickets, weapons for upgrades. These digital assets are non-interoperable where the digital asset used in a particular game cannot be used in any other games.
The NFT Powered Gaming Revolution
As well as art, music, poetry, books and land, NFTs can be applied to in-game assets in gaming. Until now the companies designing games have held all the power. If you want to buy an item to use within the game you’re playing, you pay money, get your asset but you don’t actually own it. The moment you choose to give up playing the game and walk away, your purchase is gone.
All those hours battling clans or mastering race tracks are gone as the gamer finds their next game adventure to immerse themselves into. NFTs can shift the power back into the hands of the gamer. NFTs can not only be bought, auctioned and traded in online marketplaces, but in the future it’s expected they will be transferable between games too.
Exceptional Non Fungible Token Game Development Services
NFT Game Development Services can help you develop an NFT marketplace for the game and NFT tokens that attract a large audience into a virtual world for special collectors like art, games, and virtual property. NFT developers can list a unique character in NFT to provide in the mentioned games which activates the game developers to generate their passive income or revenues in NFT.
- 1,000 players who participate in an event gain a special reward — no more copies of the item will ever be introduced within the game.
- ‘Title cards” or masterwork/curated items from extremely rare world drops.
- Weapon, item, or character skins of increased rarity, cost, or importance.
- NFTs tied to long-living live-service games that extend or enhance the lifecycle and value to both publishers and players.
- Unique, signed eSports in-game items could be distributed to players and fans Digitized subscription tokens of ongoing value.
Our NFT Gaming Platform Development Services
Action & Adventure games
PvP Battle games
Casino & Card games
Racing & Sports Games
Blockchain Platforms That We Support
Antier’s Vision for NFT Gaming Platform Development?
At Antier, we understand that this shift in power to the gamer means game developers need to up their game. They need to design and mint (the process of creating new NFTs) quality items that people want to buy and use — and when the gamer chooses to trade that item, they will expect a seamless experience.
With our signature NFT Gaming development services, businesses can process large volumes of scalable tokens as per the product requirement.
- Total transparency and ease in assuring platform liquidity.
- Sustain product information structure and deliver high value through a stronger foundation.
- A distinctive identification protocol that adds value to smart contract diversification.
- Swift and secure verification protocol for tokens thereby assuring quicker launch to market.
Vast Experience in Token Development
Asset tokenization has always been an integral part of our services COE. With NFT gaming development, we are one of the earliest entrants in this line-of-business.
Experience in NFT Token Development
End-to-end NFT development for a wide range of collectibles and digital content.
Experience in Gaming Development
From Pre-production to Concept art and asset production 2D & 3D, we do it all.
Deriving Signature Benefits of NFTs in Gaming
In-game purchases can be bought and sold regardless of what happens to the game, and new games can be designed to plug into an existing blockchain protocol.
Game assets represented by NFTs can be designed to be interoperable across different environments. For instance, two games built on the Ethereum network can feasibly support the same in-game assets like vehicles, armor, or even entire characters.
License of Ownership
NFTs in gaming environments grants players ownership of their in-game assets instead of game developers. Through blockchain technology, gamers can save in-game purchases, sell them to other players, or move them into other supported games.
Collectors value rarity and authenticity, and the scarcity of in-game NFT purchases is provable through the immutable records embedded in an NFT’s underlying blockchain network.