Problem in the Crypto Wallet You Are Using
The centralized structure of crypto wallets confined the scope to usual storage or just an interface to transfer cryptocurrency value. Prone to single point of failure, centralized wallets come with:
- Enhanced risk of identity theft
- Risk of infrastructure downtime
- Risk of government shutdown
- Limited investment opportunities
How is a DeFi Crypto Banking Wallet better than
traditional crypto wallets?
Get a non-custodial DeFi crypto wallet and empower your customers with enhanced security and total control of cryptos and private keys. With Antier, over 20 global finance companies have expanded their DeFi portfolios to more currencies and investment protocols.
- User is the custodian Trustless / Trust is decentralized
- User owns the private keys
- No KYC required
- Integrates with all DeFi platforms
- Supports all asset based and protocol-based currencies
Traditional Crypto Wallets
- Product owner is the custodian / Trust is centralized
- Product owner owns the private keys
- KYC is mandatory
- May or may not integrate with DeFi platforms
- May or may not support protocol- based currencies
How does a Decentralized Crypto Wallet work?
Deployed over a blockchain, the wallet infrastructure is hosted over millions of nodes. Since there’s no single point of control or failure, the DeFi crypto wallet is ever-running, fortified from hacks, and immune to cross-border regulations.
Moreover, they are integrated with web3 wallets and the user does not have to leave the wallet app to connect with other platforms
Signature Features in a DeFi
Pick from a range of DeFi Wallet Development Services
Our DeFi Crypto Wallet Feature’s Catalogue
Antier Solutions:One of the First DeFi Wallet Development Companies in the World
With a focus on empowering new breed of investors to grow, our portfolio spans across a wide range of decentralized finance products. As a reputed DeFi development company, we are committed to building a democratic ecosystem for all. Our DeFi mission:
- To give back to the consumers the control over their assets, data, and integrity.
- To empower the investors to better safeguard their custodial rights.
- To empower the small-medium business owners to raise capital.
- To accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrencies in the mainstream markets.