Antier Solutions is looking for Unreal Developers to join us in creating the next-generation gaming platforms.
Working together with our Design, Art, and Production leads, the Senior Unreal Developer will be responsible for implementing key platform features in addition to solving important technical challenges throughout development.
An ideal candidate will have extensive experience working on multiplayer applications within Unreal Engine, managing server infrastructure, and game-as-service features.
- Should have worked on 3D games in UE4 Hands of experience in creating action games Additional knowledge in Lighting and Baking
- 06 months training experience in the video game industry is preferred
- Strong understanding of Level Design, setting up an environment in UE4 or EU5
- Experience with Multiplayer Programming in Unreal Engine using C++.
- Great understanding of modern C / C++/Blueprints
- Must have knowledge of exporting projects to WebGL and Mobile Devices
- Should be comfortable in using REST API with the unreal engine using either blueprints or C++
- Should have experience working with MetaHumans and Control Rigs
- Should have experience in optimizing the builds from Unreal for all the platforms.
- VR development experience is advantageous.
- Must have very strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong data structures, logic, and algorithm skills
- Experience working with client/server architecture
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization
- Knowledge of any other gaming engines will be a plus.
- Knowledge of implementing 3rd party plugins.
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Solving ad-hoc problems faced by team members
- Distributing the implementation work among the team members
- Managing team members assigned to a given project to be done along with the project analyst
- When necessary, interact with clients to understand their issues and resolve those
- Implementing core design components with software development best practices
- Creating documents for technical requirements, design, deployment, and other relevant items
- Ensuring the implementation meets functional specs (e.g. code review etc.)
- Reviewing code to ensure the quality of work
- Working with supervisor to implement and improve repeatable software development - processes and practices with the objective of improved quality and efficiency
- Contribute to creating technology best practices and guidelines
- Create proofs of concepts to evaluate new or unknown technologies or techniques
- Providing estimates and refining them as part of an agile project