We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person from the software or education industry to be a part of our family who can lead the team of students towards a bright future, will educate students in a technological field.
You will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
Training Manager must be extremely knowledgeable in his field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
The goal is to contribute to the development of people's technical/IT skills to meet organizational needs.
Position: IT Trainer/ Faculty Member
Experience - 2+ years in teaching programming language
Location – Mohali, Punjab
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle of the students and train a dynamic team of students.
- Good to have knowledge of Rust and Solidity
- Excellent in any of the programming languages.
- Ready to upgrade the idle candidates. Should stay up-to-date with the latest development in the field.
- Facilitating the student's available resources such as curriculum, data, hardware, etc.
- Upgrading the students’ knowledge quality by taking them through the important functionalities of technologies.
- Sharply train the student's minds in analyzing the problem-solving ability of the students
- Train and guide the students to analyze the errors and design strategies to overcome them.
- Lead learning enhancement through developing assignment and assessment modules
- Integrate the use of advanced technology for upscale training quality, and develop plans to track and monitor the progress of students.
- Should be capable of completing the assigned module in the given time.
- Conduct regular research for further enhancement of curriculum on a regular basis.
- Should be able to communicate and connect with students in an effective way.
- Maintain individual and group training records
- Organize and promote courses
- Prepare teaching/course materials
- Proctor course examinations
- Develop and deliver programs of learning activities
- Check and assess (grade) students’ work and deliver feedback with course grades
- Apply new technologies to deliver courses and improve the learning experience for students.
- Keep personal IT skills and knowledge up to date