We are looking for a results-driven Software Tester to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability and provide quality assurance from the stage of software development to deployment. You'll conduct manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
Experience Required: 3-5 years
Location: Mohali, Punjab (Local Candidates preferred)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in Requirement Understanding.
- Analyse and Document Project Requirements.
- Working knowledge about Functional and Non-Functional testing.
- Collaborates with The Team Members and Product Owner for product understanding.
- To understand the end users’ requirements and participate in project and team meetings.
- Strong knowledge QA Concepts. Should be good with scenario identification, test case writing, test case execution, bug reporting and status reporting.
- Good with writing basic SQL queries, understand Database concepts.
- Good to have prior experience using Test management tools like JIRA, HP QC, Bugzilla etc
- Adhere to organizational process and policies. Understand and meet client expectations. Flexi Timings.
- Must have experience in the mobile testing
Soft skills required :
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team and individually.
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines.
- A passion for technology
Be recognised for the following attributes :
- Delivers High Quality Work
- Effective Communicator (internally and externally)
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Resilient and able to easily adapt to change
- Collaborative with colleagues and peers at all levels
Your will contribute by :
- Working with the Test Manager and teams to define process and strategy associated with automation.
- Implement test approach and develop scripts.
- Test executions and understand issues for troubleshooting
- Detailed Load test result analysis and reporting
- Hands on understanding and working knowledge of analytical and monitoring tools
- Able to articulate, flag performance issues observed during execution.