We are looking for a Social Media Marketing and Branding Head to lead our team of marketing and branding innovators working together to boost online brand visibility and client engagement.
Your role as a Social Media Manager requires you to:
- Devise creative and engaging social media strategies following the design thinking process.
- Build user personas to create understanding and empathy with target audience.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Steemit, Discord, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Craft engaging multimedia content across multiple social media platforms.
- Build key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
- Build and foster relationships with different media channels.
- Manage social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor, track, analyse, and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Research and assess the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways of measuring social media activities.
- Analyse competitor activities.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Spearhead the Social Media Marketing team to achieve the desired outcomes.
We anticipate that you have:
- A strong understanding of branding, design thinking, and user personas.
- A solid understanding of the use of diverse social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers.
- Strong copy-writing and editing skills suitable for each platform.
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to team members and clients.
- Leadership qualities to spearhead and motivate a team.
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills.
A strong connection with top media houses will be beneficial.
Required Experience : 3-10 years
About Antier Solutions :
Antier Solutions is a global blockchain development company - with four global units in the U.S., U.K., Dubai, and India. For over a decade, Antier is helping businesses to adopt new technologies to stay ahead of change. Our rigorous research, design thinking-driven approach, and unmatched solutions in strategy, consulting, technology, and operations create an innovative roadmap to help enterprises worldwide ride the next wave of digital business.
Antier is proud to be the only enterprise in north India with 5 years of experience in blockchain/cryptocurrency