Unleash your expertise with a career in Blockchain – a technology poised to disrupt and transform every industry across the globe. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, is passionate about technology and is willing to take the initiative needed to ramp quickly. Must be self-motivated and able to determine appropriate, specific activity and tasks based on high-level objectives.
Why Antier Blockchain?
In today’s digital world, technology matters more than anything – the right technology creates new opportunities for organizations, consequently fueling their growth. This creates the need for innovative solutions that can help organizations achieve their goals and take the lead. Antier successfully caters to this need with its strengths. We harness leading-edge technologies and deliver forward-thinking solutions to reinvigorate businesses for long-term success.
Our 200+ strong team of blockchain developers combine deep domain knowledge, rich experience, and technical prowess to deliver meaningful solutions to help our clients transit from conventional technology platforms to blockchain-driven systems.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Knowledge on various Blockchain techniques and Crypto developments like ICO/IEO/STO, Crypto Coin/wallets/Trade exchange platforms - centralized and decentralized, NFT and security mechanisms would be a major plus.
- Should be an excellent team player to work with the development team on client requirements.