A Forward-Thinking Technology for Digital Business
Blockchain is technological transformation that has the potential to drive profound, positive change. From tracking money or inventory and accelerating transactions to smart insurance contracts and storing information in a decentralized, tamper-proof ledger, blockchain’s potential to revolutionize businesses spans applications and industries.
Antier provides businesses with a complete view of blockchain landscape and its potential implications. We support you at every step of blockchain adoption, from design thinking-driven evaluation to assessing blockchain solution from various dimensions, creating proof-of- concepts and pilot development to complete implementation of solution. Our expertise, technology-agnostic approach, purpose-built architectures and end-to-end delivery accelerate your enterprise blockchain deployments.Contact us
Design Thinking Driven Process
Your roadmap to capitalize on the blockchain opportunity.
Opportunities and PrototypeEvaluate blockchain opportunities with our Design Thinking-based evaluation framework and build prototypes.
Pilot Blockchain Use-case
and Assess SolutionBrainstorm, design and implement proposed blockchain use cases. Pilot with client and assess the solution.
Execute and Test
Blockchain SolutionExecute the blockchain solution with technology and process limitations on the chosen platform. Test for performance, security and scale.
and Network Onboard partner systems and integrate with IT on blockchain network. Enable consensus and governance processes.
Operate Blockchain NetworkImplement blockchain solution across the network. Authorize updates and changes.
Industries adopting the next wave of digital business.
Blockchain in Supply Chain
- Distributed marketplace
- Inventory tracking
- Limited manifestation of the information flow
- Automate payments and elimination of bad invoices
- End-to-end visibility of the entire supply chain
Blockchain in Finance
- Simplify and accelerate cross-border payments
- Automate transactions and agreements
- Greater trade accuracy and shorter settlement process
- Improve online identity management
- Global remittance
Blockchain in Insurance
- Efficient exchange of trusted and verifiable information
- Automate underwriting
- Accelerate claims settlement
- Automate agreements between insurer and insure
- Reduce fraud and abuse
Blockchain in Healthcare
- Pharma supply chain transparency
- Secure and tamper-proof health records
- Nationwide interoperability
- Automate verification of medical claims
- Provider data management
Blockchain in Energy: Oil and Gas
- Efficient supply chain management
- Fleet and fuel tracking
- P2P interactions, eliminate broker fees and high cost of energy trading
- Reduce overhead and number of cost intermediates
- Greater transaction visibility
Blockchain in Retail
- Simplify inventory tracking
- Automate consumer and B2B payments using smart contracts
- Food safety in supply chain
- Consumer privacy
- Loyalty reward points
Blockchain in Transportation
- Greater visibility of supply chain
- Trusted data across transportation and logistics ecosystem
- Accelerate customs clearance using smart contracts
- Easy coordination of documents on a shared distributed ledger
- Reduce processing time
Blockchain in Agriculture
- Farm equipment sharing
- Post harvest produce logistics
- Verify product integrity and authenticity
- Data exchange within specific stakeholders using smart contracts
- Control weather crisis, ensure better decision making
New Business Value
From strengthening supply chains to accelerating cross-border transactions and facilitating secure data management using distributed ledger, blockchain helps build more efficient enterprise models.
Create transactions using a distributed, immutable and permissioned ledger. Customize digital agreements called smart contracts to streamline and automate processes like payment settlement, ID verification and legal arbitration.
Build a network where data is tamper-proof, reliable and more accessible. The transactions among partners on the network are traceable and verifiable, building an ecosystem of trust with partners, suppliers and customers.