Antier a leading brand in Crypto Assets Management, is looking for a Solutions Architect capable of writing custom blockchains and have good knowledge of C++ / Golang / public and private Blockchain along with server infrastructure.
- Demonstrate good understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Good understanding of different types of Blockchain such as public, private/permissioned, public permissioned etc.
- Good understanding of Blockchain framework such as Hyper ledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum (Solidity)
- Good understanding of various different consensus algorithms used in Bit coin Blockchain, Ethereum, Byzantine fault tolerant algorithms including Hyper ledger Fabric PBFT algorithm etc.
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of encryption.
- Good knowledge & experience in C++
- Proficient with one or more programming languages such as Go, Java, NodeJS
- Ability to architect and design integration architecture for integrating applications with Block chain and, also, participant organizations and their memeber nodes to Blockchain network.
- Experience with database architecture and design to create storage solution for managing distributed ledger and related data/state in files/database system.
- Create security architecture for managing security of Blockchain and related applications
- Create best practices/guidelines for blockchain teams.
- Create performance metrics for measuring Blockchain performance
- Create risk /failure analysis and prepare risk mitigation plan
- Provide training/mentoring to technical staff in relation to Blockchain tools and frameworks, Blockchain concepts etc.
- Remain updated with emerging trends in Blockchain
- Critical thinker with excellent judgment and strong initiative