We have an open position for a 3D modeler. As a 3D modeler you will be responsible for creating virtual worlds. You will be breathing life into sketches and concept art. You will be working in a team with lots of other talented artists, engineers and programmers. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a well-honed sense of color and design will help you succeed in this job.
- Create and manage digital assets.
- Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environment and props.
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints.
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members.
- Create textures and UV maps.
- Good knowledge in Texturing, UV unwrapping and 3D modeling in any 3D package.
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry.
- Work with artists, animators and programmers to execute projects on time.
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies.
- Good knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Zbrush etc.
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required, Extensive knowledge of low poly asset creation.
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills.
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required.
- Some familiarity with animation techniques.
- Good communication skills.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in 3D design and modeling.
- Technical diploma in 3D modeling or a degree in fine arts.
- Some scripting experience will be an added bonus.