The Tron ecosystem is a popular hub for decentralized platforms related to the education, gaming, healthcare, logistics, FinTech, and MLM industry. If you are planning to enter any of these sectors, partnering with the best Tron wallet development company is an ideal solution for you to turn your vision into a meaningful product.
The TRON architecture uses three different types of layers, including:
1) Storage layer- This layer contains block storage, state storage, and GRPC.
2) Core layer – This layer comprises the smart contract, wallet API, and SDK.
3) Application layer – This layer is the one where the developers can build Dapps and customized wallets on the TRON network easily.
The following are the steps regarding how to build a Dapp on the Tron network.
Step1- The smart contract is developed by using the solidity programming language.
Step 2- The TRONlink must be set up for the deployment of the smart contract. The TRONlink Chrome extension needs to be installed. A certain amount of TRON coins (TRX) around 100-500 will be required. You can obtain it from a private test network- Shasta Faucet.
Step 3- You can write or deploy a smart contract by using “TronBox” or TRON-IDE. These are the TRON-based blockchain network development frameworks.
Step 4- You can develop a node application by integrating the TRON Web NPM library. As well as you can create React JS or Angular applications by using the same library.
Step 5- Once the blockchain network has confirmed the function, all the transactions executed can be checked on the smart contract through the TRON Blockchain explorer.
Features of Tron Dapp Development
1) Distribution of cryptocurrencies will occur seamlessly due to data liberation that ensures the uncontrolled flow of data on the platform.
2) The holder of a TRX coin can use it to exercise his rights and privileges for voting in the TRON elections where super representatives will be chosen for managing the TRON community.
3) TRON is highly scalable with its robust smart contract and can be used in a variety of ways in different industries such as gaming, healthcare, fund management, education, and content creation.
4) It has adequate storage facilities in the form of KhaosDB and LevelDB which function as two storage layers in the platform.
5) It offers multi-language support as it is compatible with programming languages such as Python, C++, and Java.
6) It is compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and smart contracts on EVM can be executed on the TRON Virtual Machine (TVM).
7) It uses a proof of stake mechanism to ensure that all the transactions executed conform to the main blockchain network, making it highly complicated to forge counterfeit chains.
To Sum Up
DApps will continue to grow steadily in the future. Despite being in the nascent stage, DApps are witnessing fast developments in different sectors. If you are also planning to develop your own Tron-based wallet or DApp, Antier Solutions can help. Our skilled team of blockchain developers provides end-to-end wallet development services including, bitcoin wallet development, TRON wallet development, DeFi wallet development, and more.
Our expertise lies in providing a white label wallet solution to accelerate deployment, and at the same time, we specialize in building a custom wallet from the ground up.
Schedule a free demo of our white label crypto wallet or connect with our subject matter experts to share your business needs.