Talk To Our Experts
Fill the form below.
TRON is a decentralized blockchain that has become very popular because of its adaptability and flexibility. Tron has improvised the model of Bitcoin and provides additional security to blockchain users. That is why Tron smart contract MLM promises to transform the network marketing industry. The native token of the Tron blockchain is Tronix (TRX) token and uses the UTXO model.
From a developer’s standpoint, Tron is a blockchain that is leading the movement to web 3.0. That’s because the way Tron is built will allow the use of any high-level language to develop smart contracts.
A Tron Smart contract is a computerized transaction protocol. It helps implement the terms of the contract automatically. The current TRON smart contract supports Solidity language which is based on Ethereum; it is compatible with Ethereum and has its own features too.
TRON blockchain was designed to streamline communications. It ensures easy integration with a wide range of highly sophisticated programming languages. TRON is designed as a three-layered system. It consists of a core layer, storage layer, and application layer. Interestingly, each layer is optimized to perform a certain set of functions for a specific set of functionalities. It is the core layer that oversees the management of Tron smart contacts.
Just like JSON or XML, Protobuf is a data serializing protocol. Protobuf is designed to facilitate quick and efficient communication between platforms and systems. As its encoding and decoding are faster than JSON or XML, it enables faster execution of Tron smart contracts.
While Ethereum Virtual Machine address is 20 bytes, TRON’s Virtual Machines address is 21 bytes. So, while coding in Solidity, the conversion must be taken in mind. The biggest advantage of TRON VM is that its architecture is lightweight. This reduces resource consumption and provides higher system performance.
Having an efficient TVM is important because once a smart contract is uploaded to the mainnet, it is executed on the TVM. Currently, the TRON blockchain is capable of supporting 2000 TRX per second and the transaction speed is 15 sec.
Using a TRON smart contract enables the creation of multiple layers of referral rewards. The reward percentage can also be integrated into the smart contract. A user would also require a TRON-compatible wallet to receive the rewards.
1) The MLM network participant needs to sign up for a TRON wallet. Once that is done, he needs to connect the wallet to the TRON MLM platform. The best part about this account is that it cannot be hacked. Not even the operator of the MLM network controls the users’ accounts.
2) The smart contract is programmed to let users invite referrals.
3) The referral rewards earned by the users are transferred in a timely manner to the users’ TRON wallet address.
1. TRON MLM smart contract runs on the blockchain, making it easy to track the status of transactions like referral reward payouts.
2. Using automated smart contracts saves a lot of effort for the MLM operator.
3. All the transactions using the blockchain are secure and enable easy cross-border transfer of value.
4. The entire data of the network participants is completely safe.
5. The execution of smart contracts attracts very less fees as compared to the Ethereum blockchain.
6. Using Tron smart contracts, no malpractices can happen in the MLM network.
7. No third parties are required to keep the platform operational.
8. MLM platforms that use TRON smart contracts are very efficient.
Tron MLM smart contract is gaining considerable traction and acceptance globally. If you are planning to build your Tron-based MLM platform, Antier Solutions can help. We develop customized smart contract MLM software on blockchains like Tron, Ethereum, and more. Besides, we offer white label solutions for Ethereum and TRON MLM smart contract platforms.
Schedule a free demo of our white label solutions or connect with our subject matter experts to share your needs for custom smart contract MLM platform development.
Fill the form below.