We are looking for a talented unity developer to join our design team. As a unity developer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product. You may also be required to build patches and install game updates.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our end users. If you want to focus on creating great designs & UI’s to create a responsive, fun, and flowing gameplay experience, join us!
In this role, you will:
- Create games/ applications in Unity 3D, Unreal and HTML5
- Write clean, modular, and well-documented code in C++, C#, and JS
- Implement systems and functionality for games based on design specifications
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of game designers and programmers
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and data structures
- Ability to learn different technologies and programming languages quickly
- Ability to work on fixed deadlines
- A self-starter with high ownership levels; someone who does not expect hand-holding
- Must have a demonstrable skill set and a published games portfolio 7. Must have done 06 months of prior training