Require Team Lead for JS
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join and lead our team. We are a core Blockchain Solutions Company with strong foundation in developing dApps. As one of the most reputed companies in the industry, we strongly believe in working with qualitative resources.
We believe in self-motivating virtues and that reflects in all our existing employees. As this is a lead role, exceptional leadership skills and team building prowess should come naturally to you.
At Antier, you’ll collaborate and learn from experienced Blockchain TPMs and explore a progressive industry of dApps.
- Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MySQL, Express
- Hands-on experience in React JS
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
- Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
- Experience with ORM libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Strong experience in microservices environment
- Experience in troubleshooting and RCA of Production issues Analyse logs in Kibana Elastic Search
- Knowledge of tools like Git, GitHub, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share
- Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes based micro service deployment
- Good communication and design skills Experience in handling teams
- Former experience in client communication (Verbal & Written)
- Solid front-end and back-end software development experience.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in leading a team by being empathetic to all team members
- Prior experience in a technical leadership or Sr. developer position who is in transition to become Team Lead. A senior developer who aspires to become team lead can also apply
- Back End Developers/ API Web Services Experience Mandatory
- Node.JS is mandatory
- One RDBMS and one document database mandatory