The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate's potential through clever questions. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas.
Antier Solutions is a global leader in Blockchain consulting & services. For over 15 years, we have empowered 700+ customers in embracing digital transformation through unrivalled technology solutions. We believe in contemporary finance and the ripple effect caused by decentralized applications in revolutionizing it.
Our story goes back to 2004 when the world was pacing to experiment with digitalization. We were young yet imaginative and hold on to our virtues even today. Over the years, we have always been the front runners in adopting the latest technologies and hence our trust in the trust-less ecosystem over Blockchain defines our centre of excellence.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment, which includes multi-channel sourcing, screening, qualifying and, closing high-level skills in time.
- Streamlined the recruitment process.
- Manage recruit process from requisition initiation to sourcing, to acceptance of the offer and final placement.
- Handling recruitment from executive, middle and manager level positions.
- Working on all technical and non-technical positions.
- Sourcing, Screening, and short-listing of CVs using different search techniques viz. Job Portals, Head Hunting, References, Internal Databank, etc.
- Interview Scheduling, all follow-up and feedback actions thereafter till the close of the position
- Conducting Telephonic interviews and technical screening of the candidates.
- Planning and strategizing for all the recruitments within the defined time frames
- Responsible for job posting on different portal
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Master in Business Administration (Human Resources)
- Proven 1+ year work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist (IT Industry)
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas