As a Scrum Master, you'll act as a servant leader for your team(s) by facilitating clear communication to management and to the team. Must be proactive in solving problems to help their team(s) succeed. You will drive Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. They embrace agility as a practice. You will be responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes.
Experience Required: 2 - 4 Year
CTC: Upto 12 LPA
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile practices and values to deliver high quality products.
- Follow Agile software development methodology to gather requirements, design, and develop high quality deliverable.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Supporting and educating the Engineering Lead, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing metrics to the team to support continuous improvement and to Pod & Senior Leadership teams.
- Maintaining a Continuous Status report to keep all parties informed
- Managing regular Post Sprint Retrospectives
- Knowledge of XP and LEAN is additional advantage
Desired Skills and Experience :
- At least 2+ yrs. of working experience as a Scrum Master of a live product.
- Should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Thorough knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: various Burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Expertise around tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity.
- Experience in working with multiple global stakeholders.
- Strong team player.
- CSM / Agile Coach certification would be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate status & complicated requirements and other IT development partners.
What you bring::
- 2-7 years of experience in Scrum Master role.
- Exposure to SAFE 5.0 Methodology, JIRA, TFS and Metrics Reporting, PowerPoint, Management reporting.
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills. Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Expertise in estimation and planning. Knowledge of creating useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.