We are seeking a Blockchain Research Analyst to help support and grow our Research and Insights business division. Candidates should have a deep curiosity about the potential of blockchain and want to "go deep" on different use cases of Blockchain. The candidate should be able to derive valuable insights from various Protocols that have already been developed and to become Antier’s resident expert on how they work, what is going on with their development communities, and what potential opportunities exist that may help us expand our relationships with customers. This is a cross-functional role that includes research, analysis, content creation, and ecosystem/governance participation. This is a full-time position.
As a Research Analyst, you shall be responsible for:
- Developing and Antier’s Thought papers on a various use case that can be explored in Blockchain
- Developing and Publishing Research papers and insights on various explored/ unexplored landscapes in the Blockchain Ecosystem
- Help the Antier Development Team, Pre-Sales Team, and Sales Team to Decipher new development in the Blockchain/ Crypto Ecosystem and disseminate of their work within various stakeholders.
- Maintain protocol information and awareness of current and upcoming events, including tracking upgrades, governance proposals, and various communication channels to ensure our customers and internal teams have timely updates on all critical protocol changes.
- Strengthen Antier’s Research and Insights Capability
- Identify strategic business / tech opportunities through engaging with protocol development teams, as well as conducting independent research and analysis.
- As a fast growing company, it's critical that you are comfortable working in an unstructured environment, dealing with uncertainty, minimal direction, and working across a range of projects and functional areas.
• Attention to detail along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Presentation skills and ability to lead Zoom calls.
• Personable and comfortable communicating with others across teams and platforms on a regular basis - high EQ.
• Possessing 3-5 years in a similar research role is preferred, but not required.
• Demonstrable academic excellence (in any discipline, though Math, Computer Science, Economics, or Game Theory would be highly preferred), and high energy, interest, and desire to learn and conviction about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
• Previous experience in crypto/blockchain is a bonus, or alternatively, being highly crypto curious and ready to dive head-first into the space.
• Published articles, blogs, content on relevant subject matter, or a demonstrable desire to do so. Strong communication and presentation skills. Organized with an emphasis on documentation and note-taking.
At least 2+ years of Experience in relevant Practice