Antier Solutions is a rapidly growing fintech company with finesse in decentralized finance and custom blockchain consulting services. With a strong foundation in building investment exchanges, we have expanded our services to crypto-friendly banking solutions, asset token development, market-making, and liquidity pool solutions.
Over the years, we have featured in some of the industry’s leading finance publications such as Economic Times, Bitcoin.com, and Finextra Research. We are always looking for like-minded professionals who want to learn and grow in the crypto finance space.
Our website: https://www.antiersolutions.com/
Blockchain Developer (Public)
Desired Candidate profile for Public Blockchain:
Experience: 1 to 4 Years
- Experience with Ethereum with Solidity and related tools (Truffle, geth, etc.)
- Experience with either React JS / Node.js would be a plus
- Technical knowledge of the main blockchain protocols, consensus mechanisms, and latest innovations in the space
- Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals (smart contracts, web3, DAOs)
- Knowledge about decentralized exchanges and other DeFi protocols.
- Working with existing teams to further optimize, and debug Smart Contracts.
- Work with researchers to find optimal solutions to challenging problems.
- Learn new technologies as needed
- Have audits that are publicly viewable.
- Have smart contracts in production (extra bonus points if they are actively used).of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Passionate about the DeFi / NFT space
Roles & Responsibilities:P/strong>
- Create dApps on any of the major BlockChain networks (Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, Tezos, Algorand etc.)
- Write smart contracts and be able to find & fix bugs in existing smart contracts
- Be part of teams building crypto wallets, NFT marketplaces, crypto exchanges
- Collaborate with team members to build solutions based on scalable and reusable design patterns
- Research and innovate for next-generation architectures
- Create functional and non-functional use cases for every solution