As a Product Marketing Manager at Antier, you will work alongside Product Owners, Engineers, Designers and Marketing teams to develop innovative product & marketing experiences that deepen our relationship with customers, globally.
As a Product Marketing you will be responsible for developing the product positioning, building go-to-market plans, researching and advocating for customers, helping shape the product roadmap, and owning the growth strategy for new customer-facing products and features. You will work with your team to deliver highly impactful campaigns to drive awareness, adoption and engagement for Antier’s products. You will partner with a high-performing cross-functional team across Product, Design, Engineering, and Growth to achieve shared goals and KPIs.
We’re looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our Global Business Product Marketing team. If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
Antier, one of world's pioneering blockchain development company harnesses the power of decentralization and smart contracts to build scalable, asset agnostic applications.
Our subject matter experts provide enterprise-grade blockchain app development services ensuring transparency & immutability over a distributed ledger.
Ask more about our expertise in DeFi 2.0, Metaverse ecosystems, DAOs, Exchanges & wallets, crypto banks, NFTs and more.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in B2C product marketing in tech in a high-growth environment;
- Exquisite organizational and project-management skills and proven track record of owning a fintech product, from launch to scale, all along the funnel;
- A strong track record in consumer marketing and understanding of owned, earned and paid marketing channels;
- Exceptional stakeholder management & communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally across multiple teams and departments to advance the product marketing work
- Fast-paced, resilient and open to change in a rapidly growing global business that requires creativity, fast learning and out of the box thinking;
- Commercially-minded and customer-obsessed
- Passionate about new ideas, solving problems, and delivering results
- Hyper-collaborative partner that can lead through influence by building strong relationships and personal credibility across the organization
- Strategic thinker that learns through discovery and isn’t afraid to fail fast, have their ideas challenged
- Adaptive and comfortable working in a MVP (Minimum Viable Product), iterative environment
- Creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to growth the business
- Analytical thinker that relies on data-driven insights and can tell stories through data
- Organized and methodical with an ability to drive clarity and accountability around goals, success criteria, workstreams, and timelines for themselves and others
What You’ll Do:
- Develop deep customer insights using the customer development model for customer discovery, customer validation, customer creation, and customer building
- Apply a learning through discovery framework to market development, market segmentation, market refinement, and competitive intelligence analysis
- Own, define, and refine the GTM project plan for each GTM innovation phase: verify, incubate, and launch
- Lead cross-functional GTM working groups (across sales, service, marketing, product, content, finance, legal, BI/Ops) through collaboration and advocacy to evaluate ideas, move workstreams forward, meet deadlines, and ensure alignment throughout the process
- Respect the brutal truth by defining and measuring milestones, metrics, and revenue related KPIs for each initiative
- Develop value propositions, key messaging and positioning for Antier’s products, aligned with the global brand strategy;
- Understand and identify Antier’s users’ needs and work together with the product teams to make sure our products cater to those needs and solve real problems for our users;
- Collaborate with product & marketing teams to build effective go-to-market strategies, starting from user insights and leveraging the owned, earned and paid communication channels;
- Consistently monitor the funnel health across multiple markets and build data-informed global campaigns to drive awareness, adoption, and engagement for the products you own;
- Run experiments to test hypotheses and bring analytical insights to campaigns, built with a strong bias for growth and impact.