Antier Solutions is a rapidly growing fintech company with finesse in decentralized finance and custom blockchain consulting services. With a strong foundation in building investment exchanges, we have expanded our services to crypto-friendly banking solutions, asset token development, market making and liquidity pool solutions.
Over the years, we have featured in some of industry’s leading finance publications such as Economic Times, Bitcoin.com and Finextra Research. We are always looking for like-minded professionals who want to learn and grow in the crypto finance space.
Our website: https://www.antiersolutions.com/
Blockchain Developer (Private)
Desired Candidate profile for Private Blockchain:
Required Skill set:
- Be a subject matter expert on decentralized ledger technologies (especially Hyperledger Fabric) and create decentralized applications using this stack.
- Having CHFD would be great
- Should be able to setup Hyperledger fabric 2.0 from scratch.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection using Hyperledger Fabric
- Strong experience in data structures and algorithms, design patterns
- Knowledge of Distributed consensus systems
- Experience architecting and developing RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Should be familiar with basic cryptography and P2P networks.
- Knowledge in Ethereum, R3 Corda, or Quorum (Any one of them)
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB, CouchDB etc.
- Knowledge of shell scripting is required.
- Mandatory Skills: Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, AWS
- Participate in the design, development, evaluation, and deployment of centralized & decentralized solutions.
- Demonstrate systems thinking in developing innovative use of blockchain architectures and structures to meet commercial & product requirements
- Develop proof of concepts for proposed architectures
- Collaborating with other development teams to build a viable integrated application approach.
- Research on fundamental and application-level improvements to blockchain frameworks.