We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist with up-to-date knowledge to generate leads by using different tools. Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service. Determines target audience devises campaign, and launches email campaign generate leads for the business from different marketplaces.
Experience: 1 years
1. A/B Test email subject lines, and email marketing messages including content, Html, images, colors, messages, etc. for best results.
2. Analyse campaign performance and metrics to suggest improvements.
3. Define rules and guidelines for better database management, including opt-out management, hard bounce management, and new subscriber uploads
4. Provide customer segmentation recommendations for testing and to improve performance based upon email reporting analysis
5. Coordinate and monitor the maintenance and security of several extensive email databases.
6. Data Extraction from various Search Engines
7. Mass/Bulk mailing for business proposals of our services. ( Don't want to spam by sending bulk emails ).
8. Must have exp. in extracting the targetted data and send personalized emails
9. Generating leads through email marketing, bulk emailing.
10. Should be able to generate relevantly databases through Google.
11. Search Good quality data of prospects.
12. Emailing on prospects data and get business leads.
13. Prior Exp. of generating leads using email marketing.
14. Generation of leads through email marketing campaign would be your primary job role.
15. Good command over English and Google sheets would be a plus.
Skills And Qualifications:
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders
2. Responsible for Market Research.
3. Good knowledge of email marketing platforms like Amazon SES, Mailshake, Sendgrid, active campaign, Hubspot, Mailchimp etc
1. 5 Days Working
2. Healthy Work Environment
3. Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished IT professionals
4. Rewards & Appreciations
5. Medical/Health Insurance/PF
6. Maternity Leaves