At Antier, our goal is to become more of a household name in Blockchain! To help accomplish this, we’re looking for a Community Manager to own Antier social media channels. This includes everything from planning social media calendars integrated with our content strategy to posting/producing content through agencies/internal resources and analyzing results to assess effectiveness. This role will own both paid & organic channels & will collaborate across marketing verticals and external digital agencies to create an on-brand social media program that engages audiences across Antiers’ user personas.
We believe community managers are the glue that builds trust between the investment products like ours and the users. Antier is looking for a Community Manager to join our team to work on growing, engaging, and educating our community on different social media channels
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our product, market, users and industry.
- Collaborate internally and externally to produce high quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform.
- Identify and build relationships with key members of the crypto community on different social media channels.
- Create memes, social media content, and occasionally support in writing blog posts.
- Support other members of marketing in helping communicate news through our social media.
- Own and operate Antiers’ official public and private social media channels as well as the content strategy/output and results for each. Platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, Telegram, Reddit etc.
- Develop creative social campaigns to educate and increase engagement with our customers, including working with influencers.
- Collaborate with other functions to plan communication of important product updates, customer service issues and company announcements
- Interface with our product and development team in diagnosing and reporting issues users are experiencing.
Who You Are
- You have at least 3 years of experience in leading social media channels.
- Proven experience driving engaging content on social media (either for a personal account, or work account).
- You have a deep understanding of crypto communities and protocols driven by personal interest.
- You have a solid understanding of Social content management systems and standard methodologies
- You are analytical and action driven, turn data into action, and able to define and refine content strategies based on performance insights
- You have an understanding of the latest social media trends and strategies.
- You have an understanding of the crypto market in general. Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when needed.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e. g. building an online forum launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- You're a storyteller and creative copywriter who can translate complex topics into simple and understandable content.
- You're highly creative, and can consistently produce engaging content.
- You're a proactive self-starter, able to self-motivate and achieve outstanding results with little guidance or direction.
- You have professional experience in crypto, blockchain, or fintech
- You have experience with paid social media campaigns
- You have experience with social media platforms