We provide solutions for enterprises in the blockchain domain including digital finance, healthcare, insurance, supply chain, retail, and other services all around the world. We are headquartered in Mohali, Chandigarh.
We are looking for a rare Chief Business Officer who understands the demanding nature of a global platform that demands a myriad of product updates rapidly focusing on customer acquisitions. We are looking for speed and quality to ensure the product pushes result in increased positive user experiences for developer partners and platform community members.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you'll be developing the strategic and operational frameworks necessary to grow and support the business goals this will include understanding behavioral profiling, GTM, and new launches. This offers exciting growth and opportunities to be an industry leader.
- At least a Master's degree in business, finance, and management, with an MBA preferred.
- Dedicated experience in the crypto platform with a high volume of product pushes such as Facebook, Google, and Apple.
- Be very flexible, hands-on, and able to multitask while delegating in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience with direct responsibility for customer needs and requirements.
- A strategic leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in long-term projection, planning, and budgeting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Experience providing leadership and oversight for overall day-to-day operations.
- Development of annual operating plan.
- A solid understanding of IT and technology and the benefits it can provide.
- Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics, and professionalism.
- Manage client relationships and investments
- Implement new products for Antier wealth management
- Defining the ‘Digital Roadmap’. Draft the project plans, evaluate client feedback, benchmark against competitors, conduct workshops with client advisors, draft business cases, and align with finance on available resources
- Evaluate the B2B/B4B potential of select Antier tools by drafting business cases with input from various subject matter experts and benchmarking
- Identify cost savings potential in the business through de-layering and optimizing span-of-control and remove duplications
- Assess the performance of sales teams to identify ‘tail’, up- & cross-selling potential and best practices and present insights to regional business managers
- Work together with Business Management to create a growth plan per year by reviewing footprint, past performance, industry trends, and competitor moves and derive new strategic initiatives
- Conduct various ad-hoc assessments and prepared documents for the Executive Committee, the Directors, and Investor Communications
- Deep understanding of client’s business environment, proactive assessment, and validation of client’s needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development to address client’s needs and generates a pipeline for the future business
- Drive change programs adoption of selected platforms and processes across the organization within an estimated budget
- Project Management and drive key growth initiatives for the international markets as well as facilitate business decisions between senior management and regional teams
- Analyze and explain movements of market events and highlight risk changes to senior management and clients
- Collaborate with business and investment professionals and leverage the expertise of the entire organization and proactively promote multi-shoring services
- Interact with different teams across Antier for modeling and economic scenario analysis, as well as present/defend findings to senior management